Modern Media Seminar: The truth. Unfiltered.
If your only exposure to how "the media" works is through television and movies, then you need to hear this seminar. The old romantic notions about the news industry have all but faded away. You need to know how modern newsroom employees go about their jobs, and their daily routines. This seminar is filled with the advanced inside information that can put you ahead in the race for a Positive Position. A working knowledge of how news gets made can make you or break you.
- The many kinds of people that make up a newsroom. What they do, and how they do it.
- How real decisions get made, and why some stories will never make air.
- Which "ears" in the newsroom you need to bend to get your message a fair hearing.
- How to time your approaches when you want coverage.
- The real timing of a newscycle, so your response doesn't miss a deadline.
- How to ensure that your message gets across, and your Positive Position stays intact.